Sample Questions TO Ask the Interviewer
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- What are the responsibilities of this position? And which are the most important? What are the most critical aspects of this position?
- What are the most important objectives for the person filling the position? What results are expected of this position?
- What are the limits of my responsibility?
- What opportunities are associated with this position?
- What characteristics – personal and technical – must an individual possess to be successful in this position? In your opinion, what specific aspects of my background make me right or wrong for this position?
- What support is available to help me fulfill my position here? What are the people and financial resources available for this position?
- Who will be my superior and what are his or her strengths and weaknesses?
- Are their any projects in motion for which I will inherit responsibility? What are their history and status?
- How is the sales function viewed by management? How important a role does it play in the management of the company?
- What are the goals of this company and department? How does this position relate to the rest of the organization, and how important is it to the company’s objectives?
- Could you describe the general corporate policies and goals, or “mission”, and how does this position affect this objective?
- How would you describe your personal management style? Is this consistent with the corporate approach?
- What criteria will be used to evaluate my performance?
- What can you tell me about my peers in this position?
- Why did my predecessor leave this position?
- Why did you come to work here, and why do you stay?
Hire A Sales Pro
If you’re looking for a Sales Professional to increase your ROI, send us your job opening and we’ll bring you the best possible candidates for your specific search. Our strengths include:
- Targeted Needs-Based Searches
- Utilizing a Consultative Approach
- Streamlining the Search Process
- Committed to Excellence
FIND A NEW SALES ROLE
Looking for a job in Business Development or Sales? Send us your resume and we’ll match it to the jobs we hold in our extensive database of Sales and Business Development positions.