Our process is only as good as our delivery. We partnered with our client to find 6 qualified candidates for their Business Development Manager position, fulfilling it perfectly with the final choice.
A Chicago-based product-development consulting firm offering user research, design, engineering, and prototyping.
The firm specializes in Global User Research Design Strategy and Planning, Digital Experience Design, Technology Innovation and Development, Medical Design and Development, Pharma Delivery Devices and Systems, Risk Mitigation and Quality Management.
CreativeSourcing was engaged to fill a Business Development Manager position based in the Chicago Headquarters. The Business Development Manager is responsible for the acquisition of net new business within product design and consultation primary into the medical device sector. The BDM will be responsible for lead generation, presenting and closing new business opportunities for the firm.
Areas of Expertise to Search
- Consultative Sales Experience.
- Selling services engagements – specifically customized solutions.
- Highly technical sales background selling a sophisticated service or customized solution
CreativeSourcing Search Strategy
- Reach out to all of the candidates in our database that have connections with the above skill set. Ask about who the top players are in their industry.
- Cold call into the clients competitors to begin to break into their Business Development departments and identify the top performers.
- Scour LinkedIn for candidates who have referrals connected to their name based in the areas identified.
- Identified 6 qualified and interested candidates for presentation to the client.
- After first round of interviews the pool was narrowed to 2 candidates.
- Offer and Acceptance were made to the final candidate and is currently employed with our client. Candidate is now considered a perfect prototype for all new hires for business development.
Please let us know if you would like to create your own success story. Submit your job opening and let us get back to you.