20 STEP SUPPLY CHAIN RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS
OUR SEARCH & SELECTION PROCESS
We have identified 20 Crucial Steps in the Supply Chain Recruitment and Selection process. We feel it’s what sets us apart.
- Acquire complete job description including how we can attract candidates from client’s number one competition.
- Acquire profile of ideal candidates, providing the option of personality profiling of client’s top producing employees (This composite personality profile may be used for screening candidates).
- Consult client on industry compensation standards and competitors’ current compensation profiles.
- Assemble the Recruitment Team and brief project manager on assignment. Conduct research of marketplace to include client’s direct and indirect competitors. Determine what additional companies that employ candidates with desirable skill sets.
- Compile list of targeted companies and candidates. Review and revise this list with client.
- In-depth telephone interview with candidates to ascertain 3 things: Do they have the appropriate background? Are they willing to enter into a new position for the right opportunity? Will the candidate’s career goals be satisfied by the client’s opportunity?
- Conduct a face-to-face interview or video teleconferencing for qualified candidates.
- Submit resumes to client and discuss results of in-depth and behavioral based candidate interviews.
- Arrange first face-to-face or phone interview with client.
- Prepare candidate for the first interview including company’s or hiring authority’s interests.
- Prepare client for the first interview including candidate’s hot buttons.
- Debrief candidate and client. Professionally release any candidate the client does not wish to pursue.
- Arrange second interview and discuss any concerns.
- Negotiate total compensation package to be offered to ensure satisfaction on both parts.
- If desired, provide results of in-depth reference checking to client.
- If desired, transmit verbal offer to candidate and relay acceptance of offer to client.
- Consult with candidate around resignation, counter-offer and confirm start date.
- Remain in contact with candidate and client through start date and initial phase of employment.
- Verify with client that project was successfully completed.
- Request a reference letter from the client and to also be considered a source of reference in the future.
Hire A NEW Pro
If you’re looking for a Supply Chain Professional to fill your specific need, send us your job opening and we’ll bring you the best possible candidates for your specific search. Our strengths include:
- Targeted Needs-Based Searches
- Utilizing a Consultative Approach
- Streamlining the Search Process
- Committed to Excellence
FIND A NEW ROLE
Looking for a job in Supply Chain? Send us your resume and we’ll match it to the jobs we hold in our database. Our Supply Chain Recruiters will counsel you on every aspect of the hiring process with our clients.