SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED TO ANSWER
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?
- Have you ever accomplished something you didn’t think you could?
- What do you like/dislike most about your current position?
- How do you handle pressure? Do you like or dislike these situations?
- The sign of a good employee is the ability to take the initiative. Can you describe situations like this about yourself?
- What’s the worst or more embarrassing aspect of your business career? How would you have done things differently now with 20/20 hindsight?
- How have you grown or changed over the past few years?
- What do you consider your most significant strengths?
- What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?
- Deadlines, frustrations, difficult people, and silly rules can make a job difficult. How do you handle these types of situations?
- One of our biggest problems is… what has been your experience with this? How would you deal with it?
- How has your technical ability been important in accomplishing results?
- How would you handle a situation with tight deadlines, low employee morale, and inadequate resources?
- Are you satisfied with your career to date? What would you change if you could?
- What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself five years from now? Ten years?
- Why should we hire you for this position? What kind of contribution would you make?
Hire A NEW Pro
If you’re looking for a Supply Chain Professional to fill your specific need, send us your job opening and we’ll bring you the best possible candidates for your specific search. Our strengths include:
- Targeted Needs-Based Searches
- Utilizing a Consultative Approach
- Streamlining the Search Process
- Committed to Excellence
FIND A NEW SALES ROLE
Looking for a job in Supply Chain? Send us your resume and we’ll match it to the jobs we hold in our database. Our Supply Chain Recruiters will counsel you on every aspect of the hiring process with our clients.