Sample Questions TO Ask the Interviewer
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- What are the responsibilities of this position? And which are the most important? What are the most critical aspects of this position?
- What are the most important objectives for the person filling the position? What results are expected of this position?
- What are the limits of my responsibility?
- What opportunities are associated with this position?
- What characteristics – personal and technical – must an individual possess to be successful in this position? In your opinion, what specific aspects of my background make me right or wrong for this position?
- What support is available to help me fulfill my position here? What are the people and financial resources available for this position?
- Who will be my superior and what are his or her strengths and weaknesses?
- Are their any projects in motion for which I will inherit responsibility? What are their history and status?
- How is the sales function viewed by management? How important a role does it play in the management of the company?
- What are the goals of this company and department? How does this position relate to the rest of the organization, and how important is it to the company’s objectives?
- Could you describe the general corporate policies and goals, or “mission”, and how does this position affect this objective?
- How would you describe your personal management style? Is this consistent with the corporate approach?
- What criteria will be used to evaluate my performance?
- What can you tell me about my peers in this position?
- Why did my predecessor leave this position?
- Why did you come to work here, and why do you stay?
Hire A NEW Pro
If you’re looking for a Supply Chain Professional to fill your specific need, send us your job opening and we’ll bring you the best possible candidates for your specific search. Our strengths include:
- Targeted Needs-Based Searches
- Utilizing a Consultative Approach
- Streamlining the Search Process
- Committed to Excellence
FIND A NEW ROLE
Looking for a job in Supply Chain? Send us your resume and we’ll match it to the jobs we hold in our database. Our Supply Chain Recruiters will counsel you on every aspect of the hiring process with our clients..